Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The memory card came!!!

Last Friday, the memory card came for my camera. I now can take 7 hours of video or 9,000 photos. I'm pretty sure that will be enough :)

Sunday late afternoon, Martin and I went up to Buena Vista park, and we played with taking videos. Unfortunately, it was set on the compressed mode, and we didn't realize how to fix it until we got home. It was pretty windy and cold, so taking the gloves off to fiddle with the camera buttons wasn't going to happen.

Here's some of the ones we did take.
I promise we'll make some better ones in the near future.


Twirling, running and jumping will keep you warm on those cold days.


Showing you one of the cool paths in the park.


Martin and I decided to improvise a site specific dance ... okay, okay I decided we should improvise a site specific dance and Martin went along with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The howl at the end of your dance totally makes it :)

I want to come hang out in the park!