Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm a working woman again!

So, the day after our adventures with Chris and Ben, I got a call. The week before I had interviewed for a job at a local dance organization. The call was them offering me the position!

As of last week, I am the new School Administrator for the ODC/Dance School. ODC/Dance is a local dance organization here in the city. They have a professional, performing company, a theater space that is currently undergoing renovations, and a dance school. My job focuses on the school, which serves dancers from beginning to professional and all ages.

It's been a whirlwind of a first week, but I really like the people and the space. I'm looking forward to learning more about my job and what I'll be doing. I have some nice perks like free dance classes and paid vacation. Best of all it fits all the criteria of what I was looking for when I moved out here - a job in a non-profit, arts organization dealing with arts education, and preferably, dance. Yay for me!

No comments: