Thursday, January 15, 2009

More presents!!!

I just got one of my Christmas presents this evening. Every year my mom's family does a Secret Santa gift exchange, and mine just arrived from Atlanta. And it's awesome! Look at my sweet new Fair Trade hat handmade in Nepal.
Martin said he could tell I liked it since I put it on right away and then didn't take it off for the whole night. Here it is as seen from above.I also got a cookbook - The Joy of Cooking: All About Vegetarian Cooking. Martin had also gotten a veggie cookbook for x-mas - The Essential Vegetarian Cookbook. I love looking at the pictures in these books. They look so amazing even though I know photographers do really weird things to get the pictures to turn out that way. Looks like we're going to have to start incorporating some new recipes into our meals!

No comments: