Saturday, March 7, 2009

Settling back in

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Last Saturday, Martin and I took a trip to Phoenix to visit with his sister Sarah and his mom, Valerie. It was Sarah's birthday on Tuesday, so we took some days off of work to hang out and enjoy the desert. I took tons of pictures and a few video clips. I have them set so that they'll post themselves over the next week.

I, unfortunately, got a cold/sinus thing on the plane and have been barely functional this week beyond working and sleeping. I'm starting to feel better, but that may be purely a result of the Sudafed I took earlier. In any case, I hope you enjoy the pictures. Post a comment and let me know what you think. I love reading your reactions and thoughts. It makes it less lonely out here in SF and inspires me to post more often :)

Here we go.
I hope you enjoy.
Our trip to Arizona.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm digging the Martinbeard and having flashbacks to climbing up Stone Mountain with you guys...

Hope you feel better!